We respect the privacy of our customers and the users of our Website and ensure that the personal information you provide us with is processed in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and is handled confidentially.
For the purpose of data processing, we comply with the standards according to the data protection laws. This means, amongst others, that:
1. We clearly state for which purpose(s) we process the personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
2. We limit collection of personal data to only the personal data which are needed for the legitimate purpose(s);
3. We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
4. We take adequate security measures to protect your personal data and we require the same from third parties who we entrust to process personal data;
5. We respect your right to, upon your request, provide you with insight in, correct, translocate, limit the processing or delete the personal data. From time to time this privacy and cookie statement will be amended. We will inform you about this by placing an updated version of the privacy and cookie statement on our Website. We recommend you to regularly consult this privacy and cookie statement, in order to stay aware of these changes.
Purpose(s) of Data Processing
We only process data which you have provided us with yourself through the Website or which we have obtained through your use of the Website. Summarizing, we only process the personal data you have provided us with for the following purposes:
1. To process your orders, to inform you about the status of your order and to ensure that your orders are handled as easily and as smoothly as possible (for example by creating a Dead Sea Deal account).
2. To personalize the website for you and to be able to recommend you the products which you might find interesting.
3. To be able to answer your questions about, amongst others, our products and/or services.
4. If you react to any sale discount or prize contest, to be able to process such sale discount of prize contest, to announce the prize winner and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
5. To place product reviews on our Website and to reward one review with a prize every month
6. If you have granted your prior permission for this, to inform you about the development of the Website and about special offers and sale discounts by means of a weekly newsletter
7. To further develop and improve our website.
In addition phone conversations with the Dead Sea Deal Distribution customer service can be recorded for the purpose of training, coaching and appraisal of our staff. The records of such phone calls shall be secured and stored in such way that they are not available for non-authorized persons.
We will not process your personal data in another way than described above, unless you have granted us a prior permission for this, it is necessary for the performance of any agreement that we have concluded with you or we are allowed or obliged to do so pursuant to the law.
Use of Personal Data
1. Name and address (in some cases optional);
2. Phone number;
3. Payment details;
4. Login details;
5. The questions you asked to our staff;
7. Cookie ID
Providing Data to Third Parties
There are two types of cookies:
1. A permanent cookie that is located remain on the visitor’s computer for a certain time and
2. One Sessions cookie is only stored during the site visit. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser
Cookies are processed with your consent. If you do not accept Cookies are used to turn off cookies in your browser security settings. You can also set the browser to you gets a question every time a website tries to place a cookie on your computer. The browser also allows previously stored cookies deleted. See the browser’s help pages for more information. Further can you can manually delete cookies manually from your hard drive.
Error: The domain WISECOMTECH.COM is not authorized to show the cookie declaration. Please add it in the cookie manager to authorize the domain.
Insight and Amendment
Our customer service will be happy to help if you have any questions or remarks regarding this privacy- and cookie statement or if you want to get insight in your personal data which is processed by us or if you wish to use your rights as a data subject under the current privacy laws. You can contact: